Mqingwana and Partners Incorporated was established in 1997 as Zazi Mqingwana Incorporated by the current Managing Director Zazi Khanyisa Mqingwana. He was influenced by the changes in the political and economic landscape of South Africa. It was a year after the new constitution which promotes the rights of all regardless of race or creed had been passed into law.
We wanted to capitalize on the sterling achievements of our country and play a meaningful role in building the new South African nation based on the values of equality, dignity and freedom.
We are continuously developing our skills to broaden the scope of our offerings which are stated more fully hereinafter.
• Commercial agreements
• Registration of business entities
• Debt collection
• Personal injury claims
• Divorce matters
• Research and opinion writing
• Insolvency law and administration of estates
• Unlawful arrest
• Mortgage Bond and registrations and cancellations
• Transfers of immovable properties
• New Township developments
• Registration of sectional title schemes
• Notarial bonds
• Notarial leases and servitudes
• Registration of subdivisions and consolidation of land
• Authentication of documents
• Notarial services
• Ante-nuptial contracts (marriage contracts)
• Life partnership agreements
• Legal representation at the bargaining councils, CCMA and labour courts
• Providing training in relation to the dispute processes and new amendments in the employment law legislation